Monday, February 20, 2012

ETERNAL

THIS ARTICLE IS IN MY RECENTLY PUBLISHED BOOK "MINI SERMONS VOLUME II."  IT'S PRESENTLY WITH LULU EBOOK AND WILL BE WITH OTHER PUBLISHERS SOON.
ETERNAL VACATION

As Jesus is Lord of my life, this makes Him my pilot.  I choose to be the co-poilot and let Jesus take the lead.  I'm not talking about a flight on a commercial airlines.  I'm going to fly away with Jesus.  I've made plans to take a special flight!  It's a flight to a land where there's no crying, no pain  or gnashing of teeth.  It's a land where the wolf lays down with the lion, the city walls are of jasper and the streets are made of gold.  I think of it being better than a moon flight. 
My compass for this special trip is the Bible.  I look to my compass everyday to make certain I'm headed in the right direction.  My compass doesn't waiver, but is steady and true.  This compass has been used for hundreds of years and doesn't age.  The compass is as accurate as the day it was written.  Even in current times, there have been discoveries proving my compass is accurate.  Recent excavations discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls and Noahs' Ark on Mt. Arafat.  There is only one direction my compass points to - heaven bound.
This vacation package offers a mansion reserved for me.  I'm going to get myself dressed in white with a new name.  This special trip offers me to live an eternal life.  I've decided to be a sheep not a goat on a special Judgment Day.  The cost for this vacation is beyond any monetary value.  The monetary value is measured in AGAPE LOVE.  It only has one price.  The price tag says: John 3:16.  All I have to do is let Jesus reign in my life. 
I have my ticket.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment