Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 DAYS





THE FOLLOWING ARE LOVING POSTS WRITTEN WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS:
10/20...it seems like ou are so busy...do you conduct an kind of woman seminars or leadership seminars  FROM INDIA
10/23Ok Rev.Carol ,,I will follow you  FROM INDIA
10/26....hope you visit again...man if ok to you i want you to be a second parent or sponsor to my child this coming november 7...  FROM PHILI
10/29"If this is so...we in lot of trouble for many years. I am 61 years old and been in church all my life, mostly in pentacostal churches. Many of the songs we sing embrace the Holy Spirit....but not the Holy Ghost. I think I need to go do some research on this one. Thanks for the wake-up call this morning."  FROM USA
"Yeah sure,...please pray for us so that God may open the gate..."  FROM AFRICA
10/27AMEN PRAISE THE LORD,,,,,,I PRAY THAT GOD WILL MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO COME AND MINISTER US HERE,,,WE NEED PREACHER LIKE YOU, TO MENTOR ME, AND A YOUNG LEADER,I AM LOOKING AND SPIRITUAL LEADER,I AM INDEPENDENT ,HOPE THE LORD MAKE A WAY FOR YOU,,,  FROM PHILI
11/4ok thnk u ...we got one prayer warrior to support us in prayer....Revcarol  FROM INDIA
PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SUPPORT ME.  THERE'S POWER IN LOVE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment