Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CYBERBULLY APOLOGY

THE MOTHER-IN-LAW TO JERRY REINHART, SR. WROTE ON MY LINK RECENTLY. THIS IS WHAT SHE POSTED ON MYSPACE (11/20/12) AND OTHER LINKS :


Mindy Emling

i am the mother-in-law of jerry reinhart. he and his son wrote terrile lies about rev. carol over the internet in july. i apologizefor them. jerry tole me he had been harsh towards rev. carol and felt bad. my son-in-law realizes he has done wrong,but refuses to writ an apology.the reinharts wrote lies about me regarding how i make money, the garagesales, to make rev. carol look bad. i donate to rev. carols ministry on my own freewil. she hasn't ever threatened me. rev. carol has prayed for me many tims and i have seen miracles.rev. carol is a godly woman.

GOD IS GOOD! THERE'S POWER IN LOVE. I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. ALLELUIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment