Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 2013


 
SORRY I’VE BEEN AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.  I’M INVOLVED WITH SOMETHING IMPORTANT FOR JESUS, HELPING A CHILD OUT.  I’LL TELL YOU MORE WHEN IT’S OVER-CLEMENCY.  UNTIL THEN I MAY BE OUT OF TOUCH OCCASIONALLY.  SUCH AS, I’M POSTING TODAY AND WILL BE GONE TOMORROW.

TODAY IS 9/11.  THE DAY EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD HAS ANTICIPATED.  WHILE I’VE BEEN AWAY, I HAVEN’T FORGOTTEN YOU AND THE WORLDS’ CONCERN.  I HAVE BEEN CARRYING ALL OF YOU IN PRAYER, FOR GOD TO KEEP YOU SAFE. 


9/11 PRAYER

As I knew of 9/11 a week ahead of time, I constantly pray to keep people alive during the war on terror.  The following is written for those who lost a loved on in 9/11.  May you pray this and find peace from all the unanswered questions until we get to heaven.  I ask God, as He gave me the anointing to stop 7 planes out of 11 planned on 9/11, to bring healing in to the hearts for all involved.

 

With joy and gladness, sorrow and sighing flee away.  It's important to find the good and praise God for the death of a loved one.  You're allowing Him to be Lord of your life and the Holy Spirit can take the painful memories away and bring healing.  Studies have proven a joy filled attitude will encourage proper blood flow.  This blood flow will remove the cells encouraging negative emotions.  The proper blood flow will produce cells in the brain for positive emotions to be enhanced.  When memories of your love one fill your mind, make yourself think of good thoughts.  In the pain and in the midst of tears, praise God.  Even though the heart may be hurting, make your spoken words be of praise.

 

For example:  I thank you God, for letting X be my husband.  Thank you God, we had children.  This way He will have offspring for generations.  I praise You God for my husband having a good life here on earth.  Thank you God, we had a good summer vacation before he died.  I praise You God, for letting us have X years of marriage together.  Thank You God, for my husband was a good provider and father.  I praise You God for having the opportunity to have spent some of our lives together.  I thank You God, X had a good childhood.  I praise You God for his parents and siblings to be a good family.  I thank You God for them loving X.  I praise You God for X having had the opportunity to go to school and have a good education.  Some people around the world don't know their families or can't afford a good education.  I thank You God for X having a better life than most people; and had a lot of good experiences before he died.   (You can list the good times.)  I praise You God for the time we shared together.  I thank You God, I'm not alone.  I have his family and friends to share special moments with now.  I praise You God for being blessed.  You look after widows and orphans.  I look to You to be my husband and watch over me.     

 

May God give you the peace that transcends all understanding in your heart and mind as you pray this during times of tears.

 

Note:  The X represents where the reader uses a persons' name.  "Husband" can be interchanged to Father, Friend, Co-Worker...

 

YOU CAN FIND THIS SPECIAL PRAYER IN MINI-SERMONS, VOLUME III @ AMAZON.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment