Sunday, June 15, 2014

HOLY SPIRIT VI

ANYONE WHO WANTS THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE PRAY THE FOLLOWING PRAYER: I pray God for You to give me the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said "...if his son/daughter asks him for a loaf of bread, will give him/her a stone?" I am asking You to give me the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and know You will not give me a stone. (Matt. 7:9) I thank You for giving me the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and I praise You for giving me the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. With the Baptism of the Holy Spirit I am able to understand scriptures better, and have more strength to say no to satan. In Jesus name I pray. NOTE: Some Christians' believe upon receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit they are able to speak in tongues instantly. (Acts 2) If you choose to believe this, you too will be able to speak in tongues now. MAY YOU STEP FORWARD AND NOT HIDE YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS. TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS. IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS OF THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. TELL ME ABOUT IT. I'LL SHARE THE VICTORY WITH THE NINE CHURCHES AROUND THE WORLD GOD HAS ME PASTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment