Wednesday, December 7, 2011

27 REASONS

27 REASONS YOU CAN BE SURE YOUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED THIS CHRISTMAS
* This is the confidence  that we have  in Him, that, if  we ask anything to His will, He heareth us. * If ye abide in Me, and My Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. * Therefore I say to you, all the things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you. * Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. * We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. * The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. * Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart. * Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. * As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. * Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud; and He shall hear my voice. * In the day of my trouble I will call  upon thee:  for thou  wilt answer me. * Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. * It shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. * Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. * Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. * If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. * He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. * Whatsoever we ask, we receive of Him, be-cause we keep His commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. * Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask. It shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven. * If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. * All things, what-soever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. * Everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. * And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. * He that spared not His own Son, but delivereth Him up for us all, how shall He now with Him also freely give us all things? * Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust Him to help you do it and He will. * He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. * And ye shall seek Me, and find Me when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.
DON’T REASON IT OUT - TRUST GOD WITH THE OUTCOME, VICTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment