Monday, December 22, 2014

SALT AT CHRISTMAS



I have come to appreciate the little things while traveling around the world.  Such as rubber bands and safety pins can be a rare commodity. Once, when I missed my flight, God had me safety pin together a jumper I was sewing . This provided me with something clean to wear the next day, since my luggage was on another plane. Christmas time is no different. I've learned to make Eggnog and pallate the taste of chicken in lieu of TURKEY when the country I'm in has " no such bird." I'm not complaining.  That's sin. Just thought I'd share with you what's happening.

The blessings abound thru it all.  In the midst of all these quirks - God always has His loving hand on me. The instant satan tries to come against me , I know God wraps His loving hand around me as Elijahs' cloak around Elisha. He then goes ahead and prepares my pathway and brings me the victory in  the final outcome.

Marseille is a town for  heathens. France once was a holy country, the Lourdes  visions. But that's why I'm here.  Some days God blesses and I see answered prayer  for revival from seeds I've planted. Today was one of those days. I was in line at a register and the person behind me was getting rude. (I've visited the store before. I've even met individuals from a local church in their store.) I spoke about Jesus crying because of her actions. I included the fact His birthday was coming up and how sad to make Jesus cry on His birthday.  The cashier was quick to loudly applaud my words.

CHRISTIANS DON'T STOP BEING SALT WHEN THE HEAT IS ON.  EVERYONE LIKES A LITTLE SALT ON THEIR FRENCH FRIES.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment